Saturday, October 18, 2008

another day...

Talked to OB's office yesterday. They called in an Rx for Zofran sublingual for me.

Apparently Zofran does NOT work for me, AT ALL.

11 om's.:

Dora said...

Oh, that sucks. I was talking to my acupucturist about this, she is also an anesthesiologist (I met her when she did the anesthesia for my colonoscopy), and anesthesia often causes nausea. She said that surprisingly, those sea sickness wrist bands really work for some people.

Solitaire said...

I'm sorry about the puking. But I guess if it happened with Bleu too, it's maybe a good sign??? I've heard good things about those sea sickness bands too.

R said...

I think that the throwing up just sucks. I'm so sorry for you to go through that yucky stuff :( Hope it will get better soon!!

annacyclopedia said...

Still thinking of you and hoping you're not barfing. Hang in there, sweet.

battynurse said...

Well that sucks. Have you tried Reglan?

Anonymous said...

Ugh I'm sorry you're sick. If Zofran doesn't work I'd guess there's not much left. I didn't try Zofrand (stupid me!) but tried a million other things and none of them worked.

You have my sympathy, being sick, esp with an older child is absolute misery.

I must say though that Bliss's reaction to you vomiting was very different to TBB's reaction to me. TBB always wanted to watch/see the vomit - gross!

Cheryl said...

the sublingual did not work for me but the tablets did...don't know why

ohchicken said...

possibly silly question, but what dosage are you taking?

if i took 8mg, it did nothing, but 4 totally helped (sometimes).

also, seabands sucked ass most of the time, but accupressure on my wrists (usually done by h in the middle of the night) calmed my belly from wanting to puke all the time.

ugh, i'm sorry you're dealing with this :(

Peeveme said...

Oh wow, The only worse than sickness is if the cure does not work. Do they haev anything else for you?

K said...

So sorry. :-( When did your pregnancy journal say it STOPPED when you were pregnant with Bliss?? Fingers are crossed you get some relief sooner rather than later.

JW Moxie said...

Despite the horrible nausea and vomiting, I am so glad that there is the good news of a healthy baby to balance it out. And feeling movement already? Awesome! I could feel the twins starting at 11 weeks!