Tuesday, February 05, 2008

20dp5dt...

I just got my beta back for today.

2853

The doc is not happy with this and is sending me back in 2 days for another.
I am so tired of this shit.
And of course the Beta Base is down.
My progesterone is also only 17, which is so on par for me at 5-6 weeks but I am on a shot and a supp. so it should hold but still.

Back to waiting, and stressing, and trying not to.

10 om's.:

Solitaire said...

Aagh, why is this stuff never easy? I'm sorry it's not a better number. I got betabase to work though - that has a median level of 4255, with 93 out of 691 at your level. I hope that the next one is more reassuring.

bleu said...

Thanks Sarah, I finally got it too.

Anonymous said...

sorry.
it is not fair that you have to stress and wait some more, it is not fair.

wishing, hoping and sending you a world of luck..
hope that next number is more reassuring.

Anonymous said...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
hoping like mad that the next #'s are just where the should be.

& sending love
xo

Carey said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

N7 said...

Thank Goodness you commented on my blog because I never would have found yours and I AM SO GLAD I DID!!! Your son is absolutely adorable-
Now- I am not a beta pro and I don't know much about anything but my fingers are crossed for you that this turns out good for you. I know how hard it has to be to hear the doctor say he isn't happy and how you now have to wait TWO DAYS to go back- thats bullcrap and unfair. But don't rule anything out yet- you just said your boobs huirt and were veiny so YAY TO THAT DAMNIT!
Lets be positive :)
Fingers crossed and prayers for a good outcome,
Neenie

battynurse said...

Sorry. This whole waiting shit sucks so bad. I hope the next set of numbers is better.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and hoping for better news.

lady in waiting said...

It doesn't make sense to me that your doctor isn't "happy" with that. I'm surprised. My RE (one of the best in the world) told me that he looks for a 60% rise over 48 hours. It doubles every 2-3 days. That is perfectly normal. You have that, slightly better actually. This whole "doubling every 2 days" crap is completely and medically inaccurate internet BS. People always forget the 2-3 days part and assume 2 days, and it's WRONG. So, perfectly normal I say. As far as I am concerned, you are pregnant, and normally so. I had a rise just like that too at one point, and look where I ended up. Please don't worry!

Unknown said...

Suck. Sorry these aren't the numbers you had hoped for. Sending you good thoughts for good numbers in 2 (WHOLE!!!!) days.

Double suck that you have to wait so long.