Friday, February 08, 2008

ultrasound at 6w0d....

The doctor's office called to say I could come in earlier.

I asked his wife to hold my hand and was crying the whole time.

There are 2 sacs. TWO! Neither are empty and they both have "light" in them and yolk sacs.

My RE was very happy (as was his wife) and feels really good about what he saw.

My next appointment is Valentine's Day for another ultrasound. He says we should see heartbeats then.

I would love love love love twins so much, but this also makes me feel good because the odds of having one take home baby go up. I hope that sounds right or ya'll know what I mean.

So now I breathe a little easier and hope for the best 6 days from now.

Thanks to everyone for all the support, for really getting it, it means so much. It makes it so I don't have to lose my mind in the midst of all the fear and pain.

Thank you.

34 om's.:

Jen said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

oh my goddess! two? congratulations. I'm so happy to hear that you feel you can relax a bit now. Enjoy every minute of this feeling, you definitely worked hard for it. Have you told Bliss yet? Congrats again!

singletracey said...

HAPPY HOLY FUCK!!! I am so happy for you Bleu!! WHOOOHOOOOO

Solitaire said...

Wow, this is great! Phew and congrats!

Cajun Cutie said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited! Congratulations! After all this waiting and trying for years looks like things might have been worth the wait. Wow twins. Good Luck.

Soapchick said...

Yipeee Bleu! I am thrilled for you. Here's to a happy 8 more months! Sending you hugs of joy!

tobacco brunette said...

Two! Two! Congratulations!! Oh I'm so happy and relieved. Have been thinking of you all day.

Can't wait for a Valentine's Day update.

XO

Kim said...

What fantastic news! I hope the u/s next week is even better. :D

Anonymous said...

yipeeeee.
two!! how lovely for you!
may they continue to grow and thrive and be perfectly normal.
did you get any reasoning about what is happening with your numbers?

yey!!!!
so glad to read good news, looking forward to even more.

MaverickMama said...

I'm right here cheering for you. Wow!

Anonymous said...

My eyes were welling when I read your blog. I am thinking very positive thoughts for you. And can hardly wait to see ultrasound pics (and baby pics too!)

Tanya said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you. I know you've been going through a lot for a long time in your quest to make Bliss a big brother.

R said...

WONDERFUL!! So happy for you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a blessing...two sweet miracles within your womb.

thinking of you now and always, and thinking positively for you.

xoxo
Erin

Kim-n-Megan said...

Yeehar!! Great great news...cant wait until valentines day to hear even greater news!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Twins? Both present and correct? That's fantastic! I'm so pleased everything is looking (doubly) good.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

TWINS! Yay :-) I am so excited for you. Let me know if you have any twin pg questions. Yay! Yay! Yay!

George said...

You must be so relieved!!! I'm so happy for you...there are so many girls pregger with twins right now :) CONGRATS TO YOU AND DH!!!

Rita said...

Congratulations! May the divine light shine on you always.
Rita

lady in waiting said...

See! I KNEW it! Haha, I am going to rub it in - I was SO right about this one :) My beta's were all weird and slow and then fast and everything too, it just sounded so similar.
Good Luck to you! Please keep faith. Am thinking of you. And...CONGRATS!!!

xoxoxo

battynurse said...

Yay!!! Congratulations how very exciting. Two is wonderful. I'm glad that the u/s gave you good news and hope that next weeks shows you heart beats.

N7 said...

I AM VOMITING WITH EXCITEMENT I CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS HOW EXCITED IN WORDS I AM FOR YOU OMG I CANT DEAL I AM SO THRILLED AND EXCITED OMG TWINS? TWINS? TWINS? TWINS? TWINS? PREGNANT WITH TWINS? I CANT EVEN BREATHE I AM ROLLING WITH EXCITEMENT JUST ABSOLUTELY ROLLING OMG BLEU- TWINS? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU SAY TO WELL DESERVED NEWS LIKE THAT? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT A SIGH OF RELIEF THIS ULTRASOUND THIS WAS! OMG TWINS? TWINS? TWINS? TWO SACS? TWINS?
I CANT DEAL I AM THRILLED!!!
SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT TAKE IT LIKE I AM SCREAMING :) IN A GOOD WAY! THE BEST WAY EVER!

Becky Le Cochon said...

Bleu:- I'm so happy for you blessed by two!!! have you told Bliss yet?

gold star said...

AMAZING! This news is OFF THE HOOK. I am so damn happy for you. All our love and support is heading west...we are beside ourselves. :)

JJ said...

Holy crap!! GREAT news to read on a Monday morning=) Congrats Bleu!

nancy said...

WHOA!!!

Jeez Bleu, I skip a few days to be out of town and be sick and you go and make another human being???!!! heh. That's freaking awesome. Bliss will be ~thrilled~ to have two siblings - even though one would be fine and dandy too.

YAY!!!!

Since I ~only~ have two kids, can you tell me how it feels to have three??? ;) wink~wink~

ohchicken said...

holy wow! yes yes yes~!

Anonymous said...

fantastic news.
sending lots of love.
xo

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm new to your blog and this is a pretty exciting time to start reading. thursday will be here in no time and what better gift of love than hearing heartbeats? heartbeats with an "s"! congrats. ox

A n T said...

Congrats on the double blessings!

Cibele said...

Double Congratulations!

The Milk Maid said...

WHOoooOOooooOOOOooooo!

You go girl!

sandra said...

very much thinking about you today

Jen said...

I just wanted to thank you for your kind words. And congrats again!