Thursday, February 28, 2008

bits and pieces...

I am doing better. Yesterday after I got home things were ok for a few hours, then the bleeding stopped again and I got very sick to my stomach. I have had morning sickness stuff for the first time this past week, real nice. Anyhow, in the evening I took a shower and upon checking found I had yet another piece stuck in my cervix. I was irked to say the least. The good news is I was able to pull it out around 11:30pm so I was very happy about that. It was a definite sac too.

Today I have been bleeding and cramping like AF cramps and passing clots so I would say things are pretty normal finally.

On a light note, when we were leaving the RE's yesterday Bliss announces "let's get the hell out of here." I know not where he got this as I am a big "heck" user and not so much a hell user. I say shit often, just not hell. Anyhow I laughed and immediately stopped myself and told him heck was a much better choice, but I think his timing was righteous.

I got a list together of all my meds for my next cycle. I will likely be having my next IVF in April and doc agreed. I am pretty good for most meds except, of course stims. I am putting out the call now, if anyone has extra Follistim or Gonal F let me know. I am clickable if you do not want to put it in comments. Any and all much appreciated.

Emotionally I am doing better, or at least trying not to dwell. I have been trying to avoid serious shows etc. The night before last, after all the labor and I was finally done I turned on "According to Jim" to watch a quick something light to wind down and go to sleep. The show ended with Cheryl telling Jim she is pregnant again, and the final final scene was an oh by the way I just found out it's twins. WTF I cannot catch a break sometimes. I turned off the TV sobbing. I can chuckle now but sheesh.

I want to end this blip writing post by saying you all have been so AMAZING in your comments. I do not know if I can truly convey how much difference it has made. IT HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!!! I truly have been able to get through this with the strength of all you stranger-sister-friends out there hearing my pain, understanding my pain, and sending me all your love and light.

Thank you.

9 om's.:

Unknown said...

I want you to know that I am thinking so much about you sweetheart. I am so sorry that you have had to go through this...if there were any way that I could change all of this for you I would. I am so so sorry.

Sending you love and light.

JJ said...

Just wanted you to know you have been in my thoughts...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing better - a little at a time. Hang in there.

annacyclopedia said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers, too.

Anonymous said...

sending you much love.

I will keep my ear out for any meds floating around. Ask your RE is you can use Bravelle. I think I have a few boxes left.

xo

battynurse said...

Glad you are doing a little better. I hope that everything moves on quickly and on to your next cycle. And how funny about Bliss and get the hell out of here. Sometimes you have to just laugh at what they say.

N7 said...

DO YOU FEEL THE HUGE HUG I AM GIVING YOU????? I haven't let go in ages :) You may suffocate...

tobacco brunette said...

I'm thinking of you often. Do you know the self life of Follistim? I have some, but it's a few months old. Not sure how that works...

Cheryl said...

I can understand what you mean when you think that things are ok, then something triggers some more tears....
Cheryl
ibcheryl.wordpress.com