Sunday, February 17, 2008

the wait...

I am doing pretty well considering. This weekend seems to be dragging by so slowly though. I really am confused as to why I have so fews symptoms. I feel my uterus a lot yes, and my breasts are huge and tender, but not a lot. I also get breathless but besides those things, nothing. I am on a high B-complex and have been for eons because of my antibodies. It could be helping me not feel queasy but it sure doesn't do much for security to feel so little.

I talk to my belly a lot and have been doing my best to meditate but sometimes when I get real worried the best I can manage is playing computer solitaire (it calms me).

You know that saying that if it seems to good to be true it usually is? That is where some fear is stemming from right now. This all just seems too good to be true.

My doc has been great. He emails me encouragement notes which is so awesome. I am so fortunate to have found this clinic, they really are so special.

Anyhoo, that is where my heads at, more later.

10 om's.:

sandra said...

Sending you love and good energy.

battynurse said...

I too am sending you all sorts of positive thoughts etc. I know the whole waiting part is so damn difficult and symptoms do make it easier a bit. Some women though don't have many symtpoms though. I hope that is true for you.
I used to come home from work and play computer games to wind down before I could go to sleep. Isn't it funny how calming that is.

tobacco brunette said...

Your doctor sounds so sweet. I'm glad he's so supportive.


I'm thinking of you!

Kim said...

Sending you hugs!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you!!!!!
xo

N7 said...

Dont you dare analyze- the huge pendulous boobies are symptoms enough! Justr remember what you saw the last appointment....2 heartbeats. 2 beautiful healthy, strong heartbeats. I knwo it's such hell and a half to go through and you wish you can snap your fingers and be 36 weeks pregnant so all questions and concerns are behind you....but this is the inch by inch part. This part sucks but it is so important that you stay positive and optimistic. OMG YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THREE CHILDREN!!!!!

crazy lady.....soooooo insane....I am so jealous! lol!!!!!

George said...

Your doc and clinic sound great...I love the emailing of notes for encouragement...so cool of him!

I talk to my belly too :)

Tanya said...

Hey! I just noticed your question about the rainbow hat. Looks super easy to do. I could give it a try with some random wool I have hanging around and let you know if I can come up with something. I don't think it should take more than an hour. I'll see if I can scope out a pattern for one.

Tanya

Anonymous said...

belly talking is good, very good.
so glad you have a good clinic and encouraging dr.

as for symptoms, you have plenty of time to get them.

Anonymous said...

you've been on my heart lately and i just have to say how proud i am of you and the strength and grace you are keeping. much love to you and your beautiful, growing family. xox