Thursday, March 06, 2008

clarifying...

I feel like I should clarify my last post. I do not censor here on my blog, truly I don't. I just would end up bringing up things that I have gone through that would make things awkward. Kind of like when you don't feel like mentioning your infertility because you know it will invite others to say all those things you really do not like to hear. So if I bring up past abuse for example it puts it out there and I am past it and really don't want to re-hash it here.

Then why bring it up you ask? Well that is my whole problem, I am this open book sort and will bring up a whole plethora of stuff I have experienced, but then inevitably I end up spending the next hour or day trying to make others feel comfortable for my own life experiences.

Anyhow enough of this I just wanted to clarify.

3 om's.:

Anonymous said...

hey- I just tagged you for a meme!!

Just kidding. bwha ha ha...

If anything I think it is pretty cool that you are now this amazing woman of mystery to me right now.

digging your new look, btw.

xo

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you're saying. I'm pretty much the same way. Like, if someone says to me "You look like you've lost weight" My response would be "I have untreated anxiety" Too much info and I'm sure it would make the person uncomfortable, but I don't have that filter to say "thanks". That just made me sound a little crazy. Oh well. :-)

I get ya.

Unknown said...

I really like what you've done w/ the place!