Tuesday, March 04, 2008

party...

I went to bed with Bliss last night. Early. I got 2 wrong phone calls last night, after I had gone to bed. The first happened right after we snuggled in which was fine, the second happened a little over an hour after I was asleep and was so irritating because it took me an hour to fall back asleep. The good news is my head was quiet and I had no pre-sleep drinks. lol I am not much of a drinker anyways but that hangover was enough to ensure it will be a long while until I imbibe again.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Music or radio tends to keep us awake no matter how soothing. Sometimes Bliss requests it. His favorite music is Sade and we have "our song" which I love but he tends to stay awake wanting to hear it.

Going to sleep with him is really the best answer because snuggling up next to him and my mind is calm. I just sometimes have stuff to do or a show I want to catch that is not something I want him seeing.

Anyhow I feel so much better today after good sleep.

Today is the big primaries and also the day Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium comes out on DVD. We got a copy this morning and are planning a noon time popcorn party while watching it.

5 om's.:

Lizzie said...

Glad to hear you sounding better. Hope the popcorn party is excellent. Take very good care.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some decent kip. Let us know what the film was like - I saw the trailer for that and thought it looked magical.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium...that is exciting. I hope you have a lovely party!

glad you got some more sleep.

I think of you often.

R said...

Glad the sleeping is better :)
I just wanted to say thank you for your novel. I really needed that and it makes a lot of sense. I hate who I have become or let her be part of who I am. I am trying to take back my life and be me again. day by day.
Thank you so much!!

Kim-n-Megan said...

i LOVE that bliss loves sade!! she's my bedtime gal too!