Saturday, August 09, 2008

the afternoon...





It is all the same test just a lot of pictures.

49 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Um...that's looking like a something...you're calling this a positive, right?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am very happy for you and crossing all fingers and toes!

Becky Le Cochon said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you silly rabbit!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations.

Tanya said...

OMG! That's totally a line. YAY!

Melody said...

Yes!! I had a feeling you'd test again today.

luckyduck said...

I see it!!!! Here's to it being a sticky for you! I am so excited! Oh my gosh!!!!!

Jill

AJ said...

Go babe!!!!! Congrats!

JW Moxie said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I just had a feeling that when I checked today there would be great news to see!!! I'm crying tears of happiness and BLISS for you!

Briar said...

Well. Isn't that interesting. A line. Well. Look at that.

(being calm on the outside while shivering with excitement internally)

Anonymous said...

i know you will understandably be cautious but i am excited for you and sending everything i have got that those little ones stick hard and fast and for at least the next 38 wks.

you have made my day!

Catherine said...

OMG, that is beautiful. I am so happy. I knew it!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see this post. I had a feeling those first two negatives weren't going to 'hold,' if you will... Hooray that they didn't!

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! That test is absolutely beautiful, fantastic, fabulous!

You made my day, too! :)

hugs,
melissa

p.s. When is your beta?

Mermaid said...

YES!!! That is fantastic.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is fantastic! Dancing around the hotel room and hooting.

Sonya said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

chicklet said...

Congrats!!

Delenn said...

Major congrats!

Kriss said...

I def. see a line!!!!!! Sending very postive thoughts and wishes your way!!! -kriss

Eliza said...

Whoohoo! Looks positive to me!

'Murgdan' said...

Congrats!!! Such pretty lines!

N7 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

Anonymous said...

Glad you took my advice & got a FRER!! Awesome. We are so excited!!!! Congrats on the pretty HPT :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!

Solitaire said...

Hoorah!!

GIsen said...

Congrats Bleu! You've been faithful and it's paid off:)

Sam said...

Looks like two lines to me!

dakota said...

Whoomp there it is! Fantastic Bleu! How are you feeling?

luna said...

holy crap! that is awesome!

Cajun Cutie said...

Holy Cow! This is great. May the Beta numbers be sensational, but not to sensational since you don't want a litter! ;) Good Luck still keeping the prayers and hope for you.

Lizzie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Tears of joy here.

Mikki said...

YES!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Blue, I'm excited & happy for you.

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
yay infinity!

holy shit- I am so so so so happy for you! I KNEW IT!!

Heidi said...

Those are two beautiful lines!!!! Congrats!!

Amy said...

Whoohoo!!! I'm right there with you...I hope we have awesome pregnancies.

Anonymous said...

See, I told you your embryo's looked great!!!

Congrats.

Rosany

Jess said...

Yowza!!! I think we all knew it!!! Beautiful second line. How do you feel???? :) YIPPPEEEEE????

nancy said...

WOO the fuck HOO!!!!

I was typing my own post and suddenly I said to myself, out loud, "Bleu's pregnant" and I clicked on your blog.

And you ARE!!!

Damn, I'm psychic!!!! :)

jessie said...

whoop! there it is!

Lee said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

via Mel's Snow and Tell

Kristin said...

Congrats...that is wonderful news!

Carrie27 said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! YAY!!!

Big CONGRATS COMING YOUR WAY!!!

Malky B. said...

Congratulations! What a show and tell!

Stacie said...

WoW! What a great sight! Congrats!

*Brandi* said...

Congratulations and Lots of Sticky baby dust!

Sherry said...

Bleu - This is one hell of a show and tell - FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

YAY!