Friday, August 08, 2008

ivf #3 6dp5dt...

How many times do I have to type this?

I POAS and it was negative.

So sick of seeing these words.

Yes I know it can be early.

That doesn't really help how I feel right now.


edited to add: I know I got a negative at this time with my twins pregnancy and I know it could very well still go my way, it just sucks because of the desire to have it be some dark definitive line already and somehow make me feel more positive about my chances.

25 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Crap. How disappointing. *Hugs*

dakota said...

Hmm. Sorry about this today and as you said it is still early. Deep oms. Deep hug for you.

Cece said...

*hug*. Let's hope the damn pee stick is wrong.

Patricia said...

I understand wanting the dramatic line. And on a dramatic date, too. It sucks. I'm sorry you were disappointed today.

Anonymous said...

That sucks. Hopefully you won't be witnessing a repeat performance tomorrow. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

oh crap. it IS still early. I'm still hoping for you xxxx

N7 said...

Get out of that funk RIGHT NOW young lady! Give yourself some time- I know, easier said then done but please don't throw in the towel just yet Bleu!!! Too many people are rooting for you :)

aspiring baker said...

I say it's too early. Don't lose hope!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the test this morning... hopefully tomorrow will bring better news!!

holly said...

I'm sorry. Don't give up just yet. You're right it is still early.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry darling. Holding on to hope still. xxo

Unknown said...

Sorry Bleu. I'll hold on to hope for you. Sending you thoughts of love and light.

Catherine said...

Sucky, you thing the universe could give you an easier time. I am hoping the next stick has a better result. I hate testing. I am thinking of you.

Jen said...

I'm continuing to cross everything and hoping tomorrow's stick shows up with two lovely lines. Hugs.

Jess said...

Oh Bleu, I'm sorry. But I'm still hopeful that tomorrow will bring better news (I didn't get a second line until 12dpo). Hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping....

Peeveme said...

I understand how disappointing that can be. I'm sorry. I hope things turn around.

Billy said...

I'm really sorry you got a negative. I hope that it was due for testing too early and that you'll see (very very soon!) a lovely positive.

Mermaid said...

Oh, that sucks. Hang tough.

nancy said...

I totally understand. And before May, I would have hugged you and said I was sorry. But I got a BFN on 10dp3dt and a freaking ~low~ BFP of only 15 at 11dp3dt. So I have now officially joined the "it could simply be too early" club.

I'm still rooting for you missy.

Anonymous said...

been thinking about you and crept back into blogs JUST to see how you are today.
sucks about today's test- but I am SUPER good feelings on this, sweetie. for reals.
xo

Solitaire said...

I'm sorry, Bleu. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel... I am keeping my fingers and toes and everything in between crossed for you... Big hugs...

Sam said...

How 'bout a Sam hug?

Lollipop Goldstein said...

No good words. Just sending love.

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.