Thursday, August 28, 2008

better ..

I am doing better today. yesterday and today I woke up from having very strange dreams which made me feel much better.

Yesterdays dream included being at my clinic at 7am and being told I was supposed to be there the night before at 7pm. I said no one had called and I had this time written down and they said no no no but the transfer will wait but we will still do your hearing test????? The waiting room was packed (never happens at my clinic) and some random lady told me I had to wait until after them because I only had to pay $65??? Can you say random? I loved it, it was reassuring.

Then today I awoke from having a dream I was in a grocery store in New Jersey discussing pregnancy of multiples and parenting beliefs with Bon Jovi. His wife was there in line and apparently I knew her and had been around for her pregnancy with twins. I was currently pregnant with twins in that dream. So, another very random dream. I do not usually remember dreams except when pregnant so it felt good.

I want to thank everyone so much for all the kind words and the amazing energy pouring in from all over. It really does help. Hearing each of you tell me you are here and will sit here with me and hold my hand through this.....well I start crying every time I hear it. It just means so much. I have spent a large portion of my life without many there for me and this means so very much, so thank you, each of you, from the bottom of my very emotional heart.

Roomie got a freak day off today and we are getting ridiculously expensive pizza and planning on watching Nim's Island. It should be good times. It will be over 105 degrees here today so staying inside sounds like the best bet. I cannot wait for fall. Only 25 more days and 12 more hours until Autumn is upon us, I have been counting down.


CLARIFICATION: I do not even listen to Bon Jovi, at all, although I will admit there were a few times when younger when I rocked to "Dead or alive."

14 om's.:

Mermaid said...

I'm glad you are doing better! I love crazy dreams, because I, too, don't remember them often.

Yay for better days and crazy dreams!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling more upbeat! Must be contagious, because I am too. I was still grouchy this morning, but sometime this afternoon the fog just lifted. Yay for that. *big hug*

Melody said...

I'm glad it's better today. Hurry up next Tuesday!

Sam said...

Chicken asked me to turn on the A/C so he could wear his new sweatshirt. I think we are waiting for Fall, too. Hurry up cool weather! I am glad that you are feeling better about life.

Anonymous said...

hey there, i am reading along but not getting the time to comment as much as i like.
crazy dreams, but reassurring too...bon jovi....hmmmmm.


very much wishing you so many good thoughts every day from this side of the world.

Anonymous said...

I've been terrible at commenting lately... but I've been following along every day checking for an update before starting my day!! Hang in there my friend... the wait between betas and that first u/s is SO long & hard!! And then... the wait between that u/s and the next is no easier!!

Anonymous said...

love those crazy dreams!
& fancy pizza & a movie sounds like an ideal way to spend the day.

I wish like hell I lived in a state that knew what the heck Autumn was!

xoxo

Patricia said...

Ridiculously expensive pizza, Bon Jovi and weird pregnant dreams. Sounds just about perfect to me.

Continued support flowing your way.

tobacco brunette said...

Your "philosophical" friend, here, saying I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Uh. Bon Jovi dreams?

N7 said...

omg John Bon Jovi is so the donor and trying to be slick about it and confronting you at the grocery store. YOU ROCK BLEU!!! EVERYONE wants to have HIS baby and judging by these dreams....well....honey.....I....think......you......ARE!!!!!

dakota said...

(ok uh...neenie/pawsny is very funny ok!)

Was chanting for you this morning before I left...

I'm so glad you are feeling the love from us all and are having some better moments today.
Hugs and still with you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better honey! And next Tuesday will be here before we know it - heralding good news :)

Unknown said...

dreams are so powerful! I'm glad you are feeling reassured!

Catherine said...

Glad you are doing better. I had weird dreams when pg too!