Sunday, August 10, 2008

ivf #3 8dp5dt...



When I woke up this morning I took the $ Tree test first. I cannot begin to explain how frustrating it was, it was sooo faint and for a minute I thought it would be blank. Then I got out the FRER regular and the FRER Gold Digital and now I feel MUCH better. I also think I drank too much water before bed because my urine seemed so diluted.

I will save the EPT digital for tomorrow morning before my beta.

I will also admit I slept with my test from yesterday, under my pillow hand grasping it on and off all night. I know, I am a dork.

I have been so moved by all the support and amazing responses. Yesterday I could not really even talk. I paged my doc after the FRER yesterday and he was so happy. He went over sensitivity numbers with me like any of you would and we talked about how this is a great thing and the first of many hurdles for me. I am choosing to be happy and try and just enjoy this. This is the 5th time I have been pregnant. I have some symptoms that make me feel really good and I am hopeful (although hope is really a lil pain in the ass sometimes) about this pregnancy. I doubt I will be throwing up a ticker but I will be happy and allow a grin and feel very very grateful. I am still like three weeks away from an u/s so I just have to get through the next few beta's and hope for good strong numbers that double nice and fast.

And lastly I will leave you with Bliss and telling him last night. I took this right after he found out.


29 om's.:

jessie said...

I must seem like a stalker because I'm kind of new to your blog and I'm always leaving comments but I swear I'm not:)

CONGRATS again and that video is priceless.

MrsSpock said...

It must be nice to see that big fat Yes...

Catherine said...

Yay, for more tests with BFPS! It must have been wonderful to see that yes. I don't I have seen the FRER digital, it must be new. I almost cried watching Bliss find out you are pregnant. He is so sweet!

Cece said...

AWESOME! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUURRRAAAHHHH.

aspiring baker said...

WHOO HOO!

STICKY VIBES... sending lots of good energy your way.

Lizzie said...

Sticky vibes, strong betas, and lots of love.

sandra said...

i knew it i knew it i knew it!!!!!!!

yayayay!

ohchicken said...

lovelovelove.

N7 said...

I cant deal with how happy I am for you- I need therapy for this...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Let's hope babies abound!!

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are so, so happy for you. totally happy! (and we didn't believe it when it was negative!!) such brilliant news!! we'll be hoping hard for good betas. and sniffing a lot!

CONGRATULATIONS from us both xxxx

PS your blog was the 1st one we checked upon return from The Telling (!)

Solitaire said...

Those tests are just beautiful!! Yay!

Melody said...

I adore him.

So glad that line is getting darker! Hurray for jumping the first hurdle!

Eva said...

Fierce! I am soo happy for you!

Anonymous said...

way to go girl.... positive thoughts & good vibes your way

Deb said...

YAY! Sending you nice beta number vibes your way!

annacyclopedia said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I've been at the folk festival all weekend and look what I missed! I kind of knew this was coming, but I never say that before cause of course I know lots of things and sometimes they things I know turn out to be wrong. But I KNEW IT!!! and HURRAH!!!

I'm thrilled for you and Bliss. And of course the wee being. I'm just so filled with joy for you, Bleu, I want to run outside in the rain right now and jump up and down. Yay!

Unknown said...

OMG the video brought tears to my eys. He is just so happy. Bleu you and Bliss so deserve this. I pray your beta goes well and things are moving along nicely.

Soapchick said...

Absolutely wonderful news! So happy for you Bleu!

LJ said...

This news pretty much rocked my socks off. I am honestly so excited for you!

Inlocoparentis said...

Congrats! That video is adorable.

Unknown said...

Bliss is adorable! ...and yes! Yes!! YES!!! grow baby grow!!!!

dakota said...

Love the video--Bliss is well, bliss.

No one knows more than I how difficult it is to stay in the moment. It isn't only with TTC of course but in the TTC world emotion coiled with desire is so deep rooted it can make the strongest of us doubt our strength and love and we rob ourselves of complete joy when we try to amour ourselves against the possibility of the fearful unknown. No one knows more than you how important it is to have our joy--you couldn't have named your son Bliss if you didn't.

So that being said Happyhappyjoyjoyjoy to you Bleu. (You can't see the kittens and me dancing for you but we are!)
Rooting for all of you, all the way.

I didn't mean to make this a novella, but I hear your understandable doubts between the lines of your happiness. xoD

R said...

oh Bleu!! CONGRATS my friend! I am so happy for you! Here I am sending lots of sticky glue and a wonderful 9 months ahead!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I'm a so fucking elated for you darling. Hope to hear a stellar beta and all about your thrilling 9 months. Lots of love, oxoxo.

nancy said...

It's funny about the digitals. I used to think the digitals were the least sensitive so I saved my ept digital too. But I went through ALL my cheapies and FRERs and everything on my FET cycle and BFNs of them all. Then, the morning of my beta, I was out so I used the digital. Remember my beta was a 15? That freaking digital said PREGNANT. Crazy. The other tests weren't even picking it up yet. Anywho - my whole point is - digitals RULE! But those FRER lines are more telling than anything! YAY!

Damn, my batch of follistim is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

OMG that kid is SOOOOOO darn cute. I am sending positive energy your way!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That movie made me tear up, it's so sweet...

I have been tuned out for a few days but was so thrilled to see all the bfp's in your last post! I am so happy for you! HOOORAY!!!

What a great way to start a monday!

JW Moxie said...

Can never have too much Bliss!

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who sleeps with her positive pregnancy tests under her pillow!