Sunday, August 03, 2008

the next day... (updated)

I woke up today not feeling good. I am extremely queasy and not sure why. I thought it was gas or bowel related but it is not. After going to the bathroom totally normal I felt worse not better. I am bloated and my throat feels tight even though I am breathing fine. I have a call in to the doc but it is really strange and hard to know if it is related to IVF or something else. As the hours have gone by I have felt worse more than better but it does seem to come and go a tiny bit.

As for the embryo's they were able to freeze 3. I wish it were more but I am glad I have three. I also hope to not need them and have some nice embryo's settling in for the long haul as I type.

Back to reclining, more later.

UPDATE (for Catherine): Doc and I both do not think it is anything like OHSS but there is some intestinal distress happening, perhaps due to the Metformin, it can be wonky one day and fine the next. I had some Reglan and doc had me take one. I also had lunch and a nap and Bliss said "hey mama your tummy isn't as big" so the bloat is down a little and I am starting to feel better.

16 om's.:

Anonymous said...

oh yikes! I hope you feel better soon. I always feel icky after transfer because I am still taking antibiotics & such and usually not eating very much. I really hate that you are not up to par today.
xo

Cece said...

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon! I also have 3 frozen after my last IVF - I never was able to freeze before - so I was SO happy with 3!

Catherine said...

Oh, no, I hope you feel better. I hope it isn't OHSS. Keep and eye on us. And keep the blog updated, I will worry, if you don't post!

dakota said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. Three is a great number, but yes we are rooting for the little one in you now. Keep being good to yourself...

Anonymous said...

I thought I would de-lurk for a moment to say hi ;) But more importantly to tell you that I am wishing you tons and tons of good luck!

I have been an invisible fan, but maybe no longer...

Lots of babydust sent your way!

Cajun Cutie said...

Sorry you aren't feeling super at teh moment. I am hoping and praying for you and your cycle. May good things coem to those who wait.

dakota said...

Glad you are starting to feel better

Catherine said...

Thanks! So, glad it is not OHSS. And happy you have somehing to help. Feel better soon. Hope part of the problem is a few little embies snuggling in for the long haul!

Jess said...

I hope you are feeling better and better. And even BETTER at the end of the tww! I'm so pulling for you!

Unknown said...

glad you are starting to fgeel better-- fingers crossed for this to be IT!!!

MrsSpock said...

Glad it doesn't sound like OHSS. Sending positive vibes for your three little shooting stars...

battynurse said...

Glad you are a little better and hope you feel lots better soon.

Sam said...

I hope you are feeling better and less bloaty today.

e said...

everything is looking good for you, bleu! we are feeling like this is the one! e and gs

nancy said...

I hope you are feeling better dear bleu.

And I'm sending all kinds of postive vibes out there for yoU!

Anonymous said...

Shame Bleu! Feel better soon - those babies need you in tip top shape :)