Monday, August 25, 2008

please...

Every time Bliss kisses me these days, which as always is often, he has a new thing he does. He says something like "Mama I hereby give you five kisses" and then proceeds to give me 5 kisses, then he gives me another kiss and says "and one more kiss for the babies to grow."

Please let there be healthy growing babies or baby in there next week.

Today is 6 weeks exactly (23dp5dt), one week from tomorrow is the u/s.

11 om's.:

annacyclopedia said...

I'm hoping so hard for you, Bleu, and send you all my hugs and kisses and prayers and good energy for the babies or baby to grow. And for you and Bliss, too.

Anonymous said...

Am thinking of you, your little Bliss and your belly. You are doing so well and like Anna above, am hoping like mad that this is your golden egg/s:)

battynurse said...

Hoping like crazy that next weeks ultrasound is fantastic. And he is so cute.

aspiring baker said...

I am sending lots of good healthy baby/ies vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

happy 6 weeks!!
Willing for the Universe to take care of you in the best possible way.
xo

Patricia said...

May those extra kisses continue to sustain you throughout the coming week.

Anonymous said...

How cute is your son? And I'm praying that the next week goes quickly and painlessly...with a super u/s showing a super healthy baby or babies in there!

Jen said...

One week can't come soon enough! Wishing you nothing but happiness.

Mermaid said...

That was precious. Yay for 6 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 6 weeks! I can't wait for the u/s. Much love to you darling and that gorgeous boy. xo

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is so sweet what Bliss says.