Thursday, August 14, 2008

telling myself...

your numbers last time grew two babies to heartbeat stage, even if they measured a little small, they grew that far, so these numbers, an even better start, can too

more tests mean more stress

no amount of worry will change anything or help in any way if this goes south

the u/s is scheduled for a time when it will be very clear, heartbeats will/should be present and growth will/should be on dates, doing one earlier leaves room for uncertainties which add stress

you are pregnant right now, it is exactly where you have wanted to be forever, so enjoy this time

you have more symptoms than you have had since Bliss

you are on heparin

you are taking every precaution with meds

your progesterone is really good right now

you have amazing women sending so much great energy from all over the world

there is no place you would rather be, you are pregnant, remember that

you can ask for a week 7, week 8, and week 9 u/s

breathe

stay in the now as much as possible for you

love yourself

27 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

And I will add- this was your shooting star....

Solitaire said...

Yes, keep breathing. Everything is as it should be now, and all you can do is rest in the hope that it will work out.

Anonymous said...

I never comment but, I check your blog everyday to see how you are doing I am so happy for you Bleu. Its hard just to chill amd enjoy now. I send you best wishes.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Don't just tell it--hear it too.

Sending love and deep breaths.

battynurse said...

Yes. Sending many positive and calming thoughts.

Cece said...

Breathe! We love you and are rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

much encouragement...you are in my thoughts.

mulberry said...

right now you are doing all you can do to make an optimum environment for the baby to thrive... and you are doing a great job!

it is up to the little one in there to take it from here. it will do all it can to make it too and that is all we can ask of anyone.

know i am thinking of you and following your journey. i don't often comment, but dakota keeps me up to date on all your adventures and i am right there with you.

Anonymous said...

I like your list. Read it often. I will too, I think. Keep on hanging on.

Catherine said...

Keep rereading it. You are doing great. The ultrasound will be here before you know it!

sandra said...

yes yes yes
sending you lots of love and good energy

Unknown said...

of course you are nervous. glad you are trying to remember the good stuff, and breathing....

annacyclopedia said...

Lolly is right - let these words and their energy seep into your soul, resonating through your entire being. This list is full of truth, and here's another: I am so proud of you, for your courage to walk this path with your eyes and heart and spirit open. May you be blessed with much peace today and in the days, weeks, months, years ahead.

dakota said...

Great breathing prayer Bleu!
As always sending you love and light (and hoping you get some giggles too along the way...)

Topcat said...

Thinking wonderful things for you.

xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

thinking of you & feeling GOOD stuff for you, lady. for real!!
xo

Carrie27 said...

Keep breathing and loving your newly pregnant self.

Malifacent said...

I continue to lurk and keep my fingers crossed - read your post and was so excited for you. I will continue to keep them crossed, best of luck for you and Bliss!

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for you!

tobacco brunette said...

This is beautiful. Keep coming back to it. I'm thinkig only the best things for you. XO

Jess said...

Hang in there...you're doing great...and everything looks wonderful so far. I'm thinking of you.

George said...

Take your advice...stay calm...keep breathing!

R said...

Postiive energy and reiki to you my friend!! stay here in the now and enjoy it!

Peeveme said...

Remembering to breath is the best thing you can do. I'm taking some big ol' breaths for you.

Kriss said...

Thinking about you Bleu and your baby(s). Looking forward to your sono!! -kriss

Anonymous said...

I know how totally stressful this is for you (been there too) and am sending you as much calming energy as I can from across the border... Hang in there!

Ms Heathen said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, and for this wonderful list, which I'm going to keep repeating to myself.