Monday, September 08, 2008

8w0d...

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

The docs wife came in just to see me for this u/s and everyone gathered. They were doing retrievals today so I had to wait an hour which NEVER happens there.

Doc was wanting good news as much as I was I swear. He saw the heartbeat right away and the embryo was much easier to get a good view of than last time.

He took a measurement and it was 8w1d!!!!!!!!! That is 9 days growth in 6 days!!!!! I was over the freaking moon!!! I had them go get Bliss who was playing in the truck with roomie and he came in and was overwhelmed too, he was so happy. He got to hear the heart beat too. The heart beat was 176 up from 131 last week. Doc said this is perfect for week 8 and it will go down a little week 9 and 10. Let me know if you know of that too because it is my only niggle of paranoia.

He took pics of the embryo and of the heart beating for me and everyone was outside the room to give big hugs after.

FINALLY some good news. Everyone was so pulling for us, for this.

I go back next Monday for another u/s but this is the furthest I have gotten besides Bliss with a pregnancy. All m/c's the embryo stopped growing in the 6th and 7th week so this is a huge relief.

I feel like I can breathe some for the first time in literally years. I am still a bit tentative but oh so much more relieved.

My nose continues to drive me crazy and my tummy feels yucky much of the second half of the day which I am thrilled about.

I will very shortly have not even one item of clothing that fits and all of it, I am thrilled.

Now I just need to work of more breathing, letting it sink in, and trying to remain calm and positive. I also need a nap.

59 om's.:

Mikki said...

Welcome back to pregnancy, love! I am so happy for you. Your post brought tears to my eyes. All our best coming your family's way!

battynurse said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad it was good news and that all looks great.

Catherine said...

you made my day! Totally thrilled for you!

Jess said...

YES YES YES!!!!! I'm so happy for you...you deserve this so much!!! Enjoy this wonderful news!! xoxo

Lizzie said...

Over the moon for you, here too!

Anonymous said...

Woo!! We're both absolutely BEAMING at this news (and, truth be told, jay is crying a little too!)

So, so pleased!

Deb said...

YAY! Wonderful news indeed! :)

Peeveme said...

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this news! Such a relief! Prayers for continued good health.

S. said...

wonderful, wonderful news!! congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic news!
breathe
:)

MrsSpock said...

Whoo hoo! What wonderful news! Grow, little Soul, grow!

jessie said...

This is so amazing - congrats!

LJ said...

That is the best news I have heard all day - truly so happy!

Pepper said...

Absolutely fantastic news! Yay, yay, yay!!

luckyduck said...

Hurray!! I am so happy for you and Bliss.
Jill

Anonymous said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So delighted and warmed by the news. What wonderfulness!!! So happy for you honey :)

Anonymous said...

Atta girl! I'm living vicariously through you! You give me hope that maybe, just maybe, I too can overcome 4 miscarriages. I'll be following your story until Soul arrives on this planet!

Anonymous said...

OMG- I'm so happy for you! I totally have happy tears for you right now.

GIsen said...

That's wonderful news!!!

Anonymous said...

WHEW!!!! Big 'ole sigh of relief!! Steph & I were just talking about your upcoming u/s this morning and as soon as she saw your great news, she called me!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news my friend!!!

aspiring baker said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You made my day sweetheart!
This is such lovely news on such a lovely early fall day.

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so hugely happy for you, Bleu. So glad that you got good news today and you are breathing.

Just wonderful - may this be the first of many more bits of wonderful news.

K said...

Hooray! Wonderful, wonderful news. We had the heartbeat peak too. It settled back down to a normal number within a couple of weeks, so I think you're in great shape!

Lots of love to all three of you.

Tanya said...

I think I may cry.

Congrats!

Good job baby... keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you got good news. That is wonderful. :) :) :)

Cece said...

YES!!!!! So happy!

Anonymous said...

hers to 32 more weeks of growth and health and loveliness and a babe in arms.

so happy for you. so glad you getting some peace.

Sam said...

Woo!!!!! Congrats! I had an ultrasound today, too. How exciting!!

Kim said...

So freaking excited for you!!! :-D

N7 said...

OMG BLEU YOU ARE SOOOOOOO PREGNANT! 8 WEEKS! YOU DID IT! YOU ARE DOING IT! I AM SO GIGGLY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LITTLE SWIM SWIMMING AROUND IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mulberry said...

fabulous! go little one go! so happy that the little heart is going strong and we are past the 8 week mark :)

Billy said...

Wow!! I am so excited for you :-)
C o n g r a t u a l a t i o n s ! !

R said...

Oh bleu!! I" MSO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You even made me shed a couple tears for you.... oh girl, I'm so excited for you!! So many hugs and positive energy to you and Bliss and little one!! :)

Megan said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad for you and bliss and your WONDERFUL news!!!!

dakota said...

Yoooooweeeeee!!! Huge sigh of Happyhappyhappy for you and Bliss!
Did I mention happy?
Whoohoo!!
xo

Ms Heathen said...

Congratulations, bleu! This really is such wonderful news. You must be so very relieved.

Patricia said...

What a complete blessing. I'm thrilled for you and your ever-growing family :)

Melody said...

BWAHHHHHH!!! So so happy right now!

Our little one's heartbeat was in the high 180s in week 9 and stayed there through at least week 11. It has finally settled down into the 160s. Gives me fits that it stays so high, but our doc says it is normal.

Solitaire said...

OhYAY!!!! That is the BEST news!

Anonymous said...

Bleu!! Congratulations!!!!

And about the heartbeat- our babe was 125, then 176. No one mentioned it to be a problem, so no worries!!

I am *so* excited and relieved for you, mama!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations!!! What a huge sigh of relief. May this be the easiest pregnancy from here on out--only smooth sailing.

msfitzita said...

I'm over the moon to read your good news!!!! Congratulations!

Lynn Cameron said...

Thrilling news! Tons of good energy heading your way from the foothills. Can't wait for Monday's update.

Jen said...

Yay! I am absolutely over the moon happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you you had me worried for a while. best wishes.

Soapchick said...

Yeah!!! So happy for you Bleu!!!

Carrie27 said...

I know how nervous and scared you were...this is great news!!!

Navigating The Rapids said...

Whoohoo! That's fantastic. Let this be the first of great news for you!

Topcat said...

Oh my GOD BLEU. You have totally made my f*cking day. Awesomest, awesome news from awesomeland. Yes, yes, and yes.

YYYEEEESSSSSS.

xoxoxoxo

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Oh Bleu, I am so over the Moon happy for you!! Hang in there!!!!

Rebel

Heidi said...

That made my day!! Wooohooo!!!

xxoo

JW Moxie said...

I am beyond late with reading this but I am OVERJOYED for you! The heart rate will go down a bit from here, so yes, that's perfectly normal.

Bleu, I'm releasing a huge gush of pent-up breath! :)

Unknown said...

yes. Yes! YES!! Erin and I were so happy to read this! Great news, Bleu! I am so glad you can begin to find peace with this baby too.

Anonymous said...

YAAY!! What GREAT news!!!

xxx

tobacco brunette said...

I've been traveling for two days and am just getting the news. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so, SO excited for you guys. What wonderful news.

XOXOXOXXO

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful :) I am feeling so good for you!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Excellent, wonderful wonderful news!!!!! So happy happy happy for you Bleu (and Bliss!)

niobe said...

What wonderful, wonderful news! I am beyond thrilled for you and your family.