Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9w1d... (updated)

I am having spotting.

It was light pink late yesterday. I assumed it was from the wanding.
It is a bit more today, brownish red now.


UPDATE:

It hasn't gotten worse. Mostly it seems gone or a light tinge. Doc says he thinks it really is the wanding because it was so hard to get a good view. He also gave me things to watch out for.
I am not totally freaking out or anything but I certainly wish I was not having this either.

I am taking it easy and trying to just be calm.

Thanks so much for all the support.

31 om's.:

battynurse said...

That sucks. I hope it stops soon. Could it still be left overs from the wanding??

Cece said...

No worries! I had spotting at my first wanding - cried the whole day. Finally called my nurse and she said to totally expect it.

But hugs nonetheless.

annacyclopedia said...

Oh, Bleu. I don't know what to say other than I am praying really hard for you. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this right now. Praying and wishing and sending energy for it to all be ok.

Anonymous said...

Thinking good thoughts for you while firmly believing that everything WILL be fine.

Sorry that you have to deal this stressor today. I hope your mind is put at ease soon.

Anonymous said...

I usually had spotting too after wandings!!

Ms Heathen said...

Oh, Bleu. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I am hoping with all my heart that it is just from the wanding, and that all is still well.

sandra said...

It is the wanding - I know it... hang in there... *hugs*

JJ said...

Grrr, why cant it just be easy?! I have every hope and gut feeling that its just irritation from wanding-assume call has been placed to your great doctor? Will they see you today? Holding your hand!

LJ said...

Big hug coming your way...

Anonymous said...

B, hang in there. I'm sending big hugs for you and lots of faith for that baby. We're here for you. xo

dakota said...

I'm thinking it's from the u/s too. Chanted for you this morning like every morning sending you love.
I'm with you waiting for graduation.
Still holding your hand too.
Come on little one we're all waiting for you xo

Billy said...

So sorry you can't just sit and enjoy your pregnancy.
I do hope it turns out to be nothing.
Sending my hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Fuck. Rest up. Get seen. Hang on - we're rooting for you. xxx

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry, my partner had
spotting off and on for a few weeks
early on and is now due any minute.
My daughter had spotting on two different occasions and is now almost 18 weeks pregnant.

Jen said...

I am still working on fast-forwarding time to your second trimester and in the meantime, I will continue to believe it's only the evil wand. Much love!

Dora said...

Listen to what everyone is saying. This is not unusual. Big hug!

Don't forget to breathe!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Go to a hospital immediately and get it checked, for your own sanity, and ours. F-ing hell, why cant it just be plain sailing, grrr,.

Anonymous said...

totally thinking it is a wand situation. ((hugs tight))

Unknown said...

I'm sure it's b/c of the wanding. I'm sure it's going to be ok. I'm sure this is hell for you. Hang on. Everyone is rooting for you.

Melody said...

I'm glad the doctor was able to reassure you. When I read this, I immediately thought-- brownish-- probably just knocked loose some old blood w/a vigorous wanding. Hoping that's all it is and sending you light.

Sam said...

I'm checking in again, thanks for the update. (I didn't comment earlier because I am lame.) I have put my brain to believing that it is only the wanding and it will be fine. And I'm here for you because I know this must be scary as hell.

dakota said...

Ok glad you were able to speak to your doc and that it seems almost gone. You've impressed upon me the value of updating. Thanks for doing it. xo

tobacco brunette said...

Ack. You don't need this. I'm sorry it's such a roller coaster.

In your last post I really related to the line you wrote about getting no joy from the first trimester. I viewed the first tri as my enemy - an actual force to be despised - and it just sucks that it has to be that way.

I hope it's just the wanding and that you're resting and it's going away and all is well.

Keep updates coming if you can and are up to it. XOXOXOXOXOX

chicklet said...

I hope for you that it was just the wanding. Will be hoping lots.

holly said...

I've been spotting on and off the whole time. It's SCARY. Hang in there. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's nothing.

Kim-n-Megan said...

Oh thank goodness!! Do not move out of your relaxed state!! Stay calm (yeah right) oh goddess let everything be ok. By the way i just got home from work at 9.37pm after a ridiculous day starting from 8.00 and the first thing i did when i got home was check in on you. I checked on bloglines and there was no new post!! So luckily I went into your blog and saw the update or else I would have been worried all night! Take care Bleu.. thinking of you and Bliss heaps xxx

Anonymous said...

(BIG HUG) I'm sure it was the wanding and will be sending positive vibes your way!! Take it easy Bleu...

xxx

mulberry said...

sending you love...

Pepper said...

Hang in there! Your doc sounds brilliant and I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

Catherine said...

It is so normal to be nervous after what you have been through. I am glad it isn't as bad. I have a good feeling. Thinking of you!

Jess said...

Hang on...it doesn't necessarily mean a thing as you know. Take care of yourself and try to relax (I know, I know, it's not easy!). Looking forward to hearing that the "tinging" stopped. xoxo