Tuesday, September 02, 2008

early morning...

I have really done so well until now. Now I am about 30 minutes from leaving for the u/s and my heart rate is climbing upwards. I am trying to breathe, oh my gosh I am trying to breathe, but it is so hard.

First thing out of Bliss's mouth after our good morning ritual was "when do we leave."

It is so hard to will yourself to be calm in moments like this.

So I am breathing and sipping cold water and trying to calm myself to no avail.

I will write as soon as I get home.

9 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Good luck! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm churning for you. Keep breathing. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, love. Fingers crossed and many thoughts with you today. I am SURE all will be well!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

I have every crossable bit of me crossed! Can;t wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

Holding thumbs, bums and tums for a GREAT u/s report!!!

Mikki said...

I'm waiting with you.

Unknown said...

Good luck. Fingers crossed. I can't wait for the *good* news.

nancy said...

I've already checked your blog 3 times. :)

Billy said...

Our fingers (and paws) are still crossed for you!
Will be waiting to hear the good news :-).