Monday, September 29, 2008

11w0d...

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am sure this sounds strange to hear at 11 weeks but it is how I feel.



I had the ultrasound today and all was well.


The baby was moving even with arms and legs.


I graduated from my clinic as well and everyone gathered around with lots and lots of hugs and a gift bag with 2 adorable onesies and 2 sets of infant hand covers, a teething necklace, a wrist rattle, a baby bottle (Bliss was given that to his delight) and a pretty baby development chart to fill in throughout the pregnancy. They were all so wonderful.


I feel like maybe I can start breathing now. Next week is the end of the first trimester and I also get to stop most the drugs I am on which I am hoping will help make me feel lots better.


Thanks so much for all the support from each and every one of you. Having people who "get it" makes such a huge difference.




39 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Whoo Hoo!!!! Good little shooting star...

nancy said...

Fabulous! I really hope you are able to start enjoying your miracle now!

Melody said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I'm so glad you're finally getting to breathe a little sigh of relief.

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy. May this joy continue to grow and blossom and thrive in your heart.

Unknown said...

Yah!! Yah! Congratulations on your graduation!

R said...

This is such WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS!! So happy Bleu!! So happy for you my friend!

Lisa said...

Congrats. So glad the stress has lifted. Now go on, enjoy this pregnancy. How's Bliss doing?

Anonymous said...

hello little one. so happy you're sticking around.

battynurse said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Tanya said...

I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

you totally made my day (and made me cry) there. HOORAY! xxxx

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am so, so, so, so, so, so happy for you. So much love and joy and excitement is being generated for you, Bliss and little munchie from this Beanie Houshold. xxxxxxxxx Beanie G

sandra said...

Wow! 11 weeks already! So exciting... I am thrilled for you all.

Cece said...

YEAH BABY!

: )

Jess said...

Hooray for 11 weeks!!! Beautiful news!!! So thrilled for you and your happines.

LJ said...

That's pretty freakin' awesome

Anonymous said...

woo hoooo!!!
so so wonderful!

aspiring baker said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very happy for you. Are you going to find out the gender?

Billy said...

Hooray!!!
Glad to hear you graduated from the clinic, and sounds like the baby was also glad to graduate :-)
Hope you'll feel better now that you're ending the first trimester.

JJ said...

I cant express how happy this makes me--Im so thrilled for you!

tobacco brunette said...

YAY!!!! Oh bleu, I'm so happy for you and bliss. What an exciting time. And have I mentioned what an incredible RE practice you go to? I've never heard of such compassionate people.

So, so happy for you!!!!!

Peeveme said...

It's been a ling road but I'm so happy that you are able to enjoy it.

mulberry said...

what's that you say? pregnant? what wonderful news ;)

love the photos! xo mulberry

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO happy for you!

JW Moxie said...

Bleu, this is the best news I've seen all week! You are pregnant, and your baby is beautiful as are you.

ohchicken said...

yes yes yes!

Solitaire said...

Wonderful!!!

Navigating The Rapids said...

Congratulations on graduating, and feeling pregnant. Baby looks great!

N7 said...

OMG BLEU YOU ARE PREGNANT YOU ARE TRULY TRULY 110% PREGNANT OMG BLEU I AM HAVING AN ATTACK OMG YOU ARE SO PREGNANT THERE IS A BABY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU OMG YOU AND BLISS ARE EXPANDING OMG BLEU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THERE ARE NO WORDS EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE PREGNANT FOR LIKE 11 WEEKS ALREADY AND STUFF BUT THIS IS LIKE REALLY IT! YOU GRADUATED! YOU GRADUATED FROM THE CLINIC OMG BLEU THIS IS FOR REAL!! I AM SO THROWING A BLOG SHOWER FOR BLEU I AM DYING TO DEATH OF EXCITEMENT PLEASE SOMEONE KNOCK ME OUT AND MAKE ME SHUT UP

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news :) FINALLY your dream of making Bliss a brother are coming true!!! You must feel SO good!!!

Fat Chick said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! CONGRATS BLEU!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Breaking out with the happy dance here! And how lovely are your clinic peeps? Wow!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeharrrrrrrrrrr! I've been waiting for this, finally ultrasound pics with a wee baby, so cute, congrats!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful baby! I am absolutely thrilled for you! Can't wait to meet the little one when you settle north!

Topcat said...

WOO - HOOOOO!!! Oh that is so, so SO awesome!! Arms and Legs! Giftbags!! Nearly at the 2nd trimester, yay. 2nd trimester ROCKS. Remember they call the trimesters teary, cheery, then weary! You're about to enter cheery.

SO happy for you and Bliss ... I love Neenies comment! Count me in the blog shower!!
XOXOXOXOX

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Still dancing around the living room.

Mikki said...

My heart is leaping with joy...not because you are pregnant...but because you are finally letting yourself believe it and feel the joy. All my love and best wishes that you continue to be sick, tired and very pregnant...

Kriss said...

What a beautiful sight! So happy!! -kriss

Anonymous said...

Darling, I can't even begin to explain how overjoyed I am. You sound so too and that just makes me happier. oxoxox