Monday, September 01, 2008

30dp5dt...

Today is 7 weeks exactly.
Tomorrow is the ultrasound.
I am all over the place on how I feel.
I am terrified.
I am nervous.
I even have some hope which probably what makes me the most scared.
A little part of me feels this could be it and that terrifies me.
I am trying to remain calm and just go about my day.
I am trying to be in this moment and not think about it.
I am all over the place, truly.
I wish I could sleep the day away and wake up and have it be tomorrow.
I am holding each and every one of your hands right now, squeezing them way too hard.
Sorry about that.
Thanks though.

30 om's.:

Lizzie said...

Sending prayers and hugs and good energy for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

praying and hoping. always here just lurking

Anonymous said...

i have everything crossed, every candle lit. I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow. jenn

mulberry said...

go ahead, hold tight... we can take it! we're there, right there with you.

dakota said...

Squeezing your hand right back dear Bleu. Many many hugs. (Haven't had a chance to respond to your last post, but I plan to do so. Thanks for sharing it)

Patricia said...

I'm hoping such lovely thoughts for you, both for today and for tomorrow. It helps me distract myself, too :)

Anonymous said...

hold on, just gotta wipe away the sweat from my palms, ok back to squeezing your hand. It is going to be perfect. I insist.
xo

Jess said...

Thinking of you and squeezing your hand back!! Hope tomorrow's u/s will be wonderful! xoxo

jessie said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

We have a scan tomorrow too. We'll be thinking of you and hoping we both have great news to post tomorrow.

battynurse said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too. What time is your ultrasound??

Unknown said...

I woke up this morning thinking of you. Crossing my digits for great news!

Billy said...

Crossing my fingers for you (and might I add my cats' paws too..), hope today passes quickly [if you can just pop in here where it's already the end of the day and tomorrow is just around the corner ~hugs~] And of course I hope you'll see a lovely baby heart beat in the U.S.

holly said...

I'm thinking of you!

Megan said...

I have everything crossed for you XXXXXXX. I wish you the BEST tomorrow!!!!

Catherine said...

Oh, I will be with you in spirit tomorrow. Hold on the day is almost over!

Melody said...

Rooting for you, Bliss, and the wee one I know you're harboring in your uterus.

annacyclopedia said...

You hang on as tight as you need to, Bleu. I'm here, praying for you and sending you lovingkindness.

Anonymous said...

I am sending you great big heaps of positive vibes and baby dust and looking forward to hearing all about the U/S!

K said...

Squeeze away, my friend. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and sending you peace.

JW Moxie said...

So that's what that pinching sensation was. Squeeze hard - I'm holding back. Thinking good thoughts for tomorrow.

Tanya said...

I'm sending baby all my positive vibes. I hope he's a super little jumping bean for you tomorrow.

N7 said...

ok ok ok let go of my freaking hand already! I am so confident you will be fine Bleu :) You are destined to receive good news and I am praying for you~ You deserve it and I think you struck gold with this one!!!
You don't have to let go of my hand...I know you must be in a white knuckle grip of everything and anything and I don't blame you. This has to be such hell for you and I am so happy for you that it is almost TUESDAY and answers will come your way, and hopefully, some AMAZING NEWS!!!
I will be clicking REFRESH every second missy so don't leave us hanging here!
Good job John Bon Jovi :)

Topcat said...

Lovely Bleu. It's Tuesday here already. I am wishing you a WONDERFUL ultrasound. From all the way down here at this ocean where I am, all the way up to you.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Well, it is almost 6:00pm on Tuesday over here (Aus), which means it must be morning time where you are. Which means.....yay you made it through to scan day! Am thinking of you and sending much love and hope and serenity. Squeeze as long as you need :)

dakota said...

It's 9am where I am. Thinking of you sending you warm positive everythings. Hoping you'll check in soon. xo

Kim-n-Megan said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away....all the best for your scan bleu!!!

Deb said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Best Wishes for Happy News! Deep Breaths too with ((Hugs))