Monday, May 05, 2008

better...


I am doing much better today. I had my last Lupron 10 shot today and go down to 5 starting tomorrow. I have been lucky with no headaches this time. Not too bitchy but a few definite outbursts.

I am also doing better with the bathroom stuff. It is still happening but not like it was.

I am bleeding but it hasn't gotten full force quite yet.

I have also been doing really good on the food front. I have lost 7 pounds this week which was encouraging.

Bliss is awesome as usual, he really gets me through it all, just looking at him. I am so lucky. He still talks about a brother and a sister almost daily and is very happy we get to try again. I talk to him about how we will keep trying and eventually we will find a way to have it happen but that it may just be one. He says ok. He is just amazing.

I also cut 6 inches off his hair this week and gave him a shag. It is cute but I miss the length. The above picture doesn't really show it but I had to post it for obvious reasons.

We have this thing with sharing strawberries. He takes a bite then feeds me the rest. It is one of our special things. Anyhow this week we went to an Alpaca Farm and on the way home stopped and picked up half a flat of very very sweet and very ripe strawberries so we have been eating them daily. He is doing this new thing where he will take a whole one and try to feed it to me and I say "no sweetie you" and he says "oh no, I insist, you" and then it goes back and forth from there and ends when finally we share it. It has been cracking me up to no end. I have no idea where the phrase came from but it is adorable. he is such a thoughtful being.

Anyhow that is how my suckiness is always good anyways.

9 om's.:

Unknown said...

Glad you're doing a bit better. I'm looking forward to positive results this round!

Anonymous said...

Your boy is so beautiful.

battynurse said...

What a cutie. Glad that you survived the higher amounts of Lupron and hope that the rest of this goes quickly.

K said...

I wonder what Bliss will grow up to be in this world. Something amazing, I am quite sure.

N7 said...

SIX INCHES??? WOW-WEEEEEEEEE! Thats a lot of hair- I'm quite jealous! What an angel baby he is :) Thank God for him- he's your little rock to get you through tough times...and he makes a mean soup :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Look at that love-face. What a great story about the strawberries.

Kim said...

I'm not commenting often, but I'm still watching out for you. :D

bleu said...

Such a good question K. I have no idea, I just hope it is something he loves and something that utilizes his amazing natural gifts.

Sam said...

I don't think he could be any more adorable.