Sunday, May 11, 2008

my wish to you...


I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Mother's day to each and every woman out in this IF blog land. It may seem trite coming from me since I have been lucky and have a child but each woman I read in this IF world is a mother to me. A mother in spirit, a mother in desire, a mother in loss, a mother in hope in nurturing that hope and caring for it. Every woman is a wonderful, thoughtful, caring woman and mother and I hope this day brings love from somewhere. Yourself, your partners or your friends.

Much love and light and peace.

Bleu

5 om's.:

annacyclopedia said...

Thanks for this beautiful post, Bleu. It's really what I've been wanting to say, and wanting to hear all day. May you be blessed with much peace today and always.

battynurse said...

What a beautiful post. Thanks and happy mothers day to you too.

Jen said...

Aww. That's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

thank you

Nadine said...

That's so nice!
I see you're coming up to Canada, That is great, it's nice up here, a little cold sometimes, but otherwise it's nice. hope you make it up here soon.