Saturday, May 24, 2008

tech question...

I have gotten some wonderful compliments on my new look here. I really like my blogs new look as well. Funny it is the first time I didn't do a poll about it too.

Anyhow I want to make the header clickable but do not seem to know how. If anyone knows could you let me know. I would most appreciate someone looking at my page source and then showing me exactly where and what to type as I am ok at some parts of changing stuff I am NOT good at HTML code stuff at all.

Thanks.

4 om's.:

Two Hands said...

Hi,
I'm not an expert, but I can probably figure it out if you'd like me to try....
I managed to do it on my website www.weska.net

bleu said...

I would be happy for anyone to try. Thanks

Sam said...

I'm working on it right now.

Sam said...

I've got it up at:
http://sams-mad-skills.blogspot.com/

You need to take out a line in one spot and put it in another to make it work-or at least that's the only way I can fix it. If you copy your source and email it to me I can fix it and email it back-viewing the source on the internet doesn't give me exactly what I need. My email is samsstories@gmail.com. I'll take it down from my design site as soon as you let me know that you've seen it.