Saturday, May 24, 2008

fertilization report...

I just got the call.
2 fertilized abnormally with more than one sperm entering so they are discarded.
2 fertilized normally.
2 they are waiting to see if they fertilize.

I am scheduled for ET at 10:45am on Monday.

Not happy.

14 om's.:

N7 said...

Bleu- You keep rocking those pancakes and staying positive young lady....
Sending hugs :)

JW Moxie said...

Shit. I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and those two fighters and I hope that the other two will get with the program and fertilize already.

Anonymous said...

crossing my fingers XXXX

K said...

I posted to you elsewhere but wanted to send some hugs this way too. Thinking of you and hoping for good news to come.

Solitaire said...

Aww, I'm sorry it wasn't better news. I hope one or both of your two that did their stuff are good quality and make it for the long haul. Thinking of you. xoxo

sandra said...

very much thinking of you all

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bleu...I'm sorry it's not better news. Hopefully those last 2 will fertilize and you'll have more to choose from. You'll be in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

i've been here. twice. and it sucks. hoping for the two and that the other two get with the program. would marvin gaye in the lab help?

Anonymous said...

i've been in this crappy place. maybe marvin gaye in the lab will inspire the last two. good luck.

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. I'm sending all kinds of hope that the last 2 will fertilize and that you will still have exactly what you need to still get that positive and enlarge your family.

Pepper said...

I'm so sorry, Bleu. I hope tomorrow brings news of four healthy, growing embryos.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you close to my heart and in my thoughts. xoxo

tobacco brunette said...

Thought of you this morning as I made pancakes. Sorry the fert report wasn't better, but hoping that the two that we know have cooperated are perfect, perfect, perfect. Hang in there sweetie.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you SOOOO much. so much, sweetie.