Monday, May 26, 2008

transfer...

I am home. The transfer went well as they usually do. Bliss was brought in for the transfer itself and was adorable as always. He kissed my head and said "you're gonna be ok mama" which is precious.

There were three 8 cell grade 2 embryo's and one 4 cell grade 2 put in which was the other that caught up a little so they put it in as well. I am happy about that.

My beta is to be done on June 4th. I am home laying down and taking it easy.

Thanks so much for all the support this week. It really does help so much to know I am not alone and so many amazing woman are sending their amazing energy my way. I feel it, I truly do.

Much love and light to all.

13 om's.:

jessie said...

Just found you through the Bluemount blog. I hope to see REALLY good news on June 4th - I will keep you in my thoughts!

JW Moxie said...

I also transferred today and will have my beta on the 4th. Bleu, you are surely in my thoughts. I hope the next nine days won't drive you too nutzoid! I've already bought my ticket for the crazy train, but I'm trying to keep my cool.

Bliss sounds (and looks) like such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful. I hope they stick. Well, some of them - maybe not all four? Take it easy and good luck with the waiting game.

Carey said...

Alright little embryos... you know what to do - STICK & STAY!! Good luck to you this cycle!!! I've been following (just not much time to comment these days!) Glad to hear your transfer went well!!

annacyclopedia said...

I'm wishing you everything good, Bleu - a peaceful wait, wonderful news on the 4th, and the stickiest energy I can think of. Your lovely embies are making me think of sticky little popcorn balls...

Anonymous said...

they are lovely embryos, they give me chills just looking at them.

sending you stick and grow energy.

may the wait fly past quickly and be punctuated by an amazing
BFP...and 40 weeks of healthy and safe pregnancy.

sandra said...

The BFP is next.!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending lots of good thoughts--both for the positive and for the time to go by well.

Pepper said...

Wishing you a relaxing, stress free wait followed by some very happy news on June 4th.

nancy said...

So 5 embryos were transferred?

Go Bleu!!!!

Yay, so happy for you. I'll be wishing you all the magic princess dust!

bleu said...

Hey, only four were transferred. Three 8 cell and one 4 cell.

Thanks for the comment.


I hope you get some more calming great news soon.

JJ said...

Sending you SO MANY good thoughts, Bleu!

Anonymous said...

they look GREAT!!!