Thursday, June 12, 2008

beta #3...

So it is < 1.
Now I just have to go through the pain, again, and then get on with it.
I wish I could say I was prepared for this so it doesn't hurt, but the truth is that even though I was prepared, it hurts anyways.

I will have a few days of wallowing and then I will be fine. I have learned in my almost 41 years on this earth that you have to go through the emotions. You have to feel the pain, the anguish, the hurt in order to get to the other side.

So I am here, walking through it, and I know the other side is close by.

Thanks for all the wonderful support.

15 om's.:

N7 said...

i hate it. i just hate it. i am so sorry bleu. so sorry.

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so proud of you, Bleu, for keeping your heart open through all this and just dealing with things as they come. It's what I try to do, too, and I know how hard it can be sometimes. But you're right - it's the only way. Wishing you peace as you take the next steps.

Solitaire said...

It always hurts, even when it is expected. I am sorry, my dear, I really am. But yes, you have to go through the emotions and be present in them. I hope the other side comes quickly.

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. Hugs.

R said...

ALways here Bleu. Anytime.

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry B. There is never anything good to say, particularly considering all you have been through. We are thinking of you/

Jess said...

We're all here with our arms around you as you get to the other side of the hurt. Take good care of yourself. xoxo

Deb said...

Take care of you. I am sorry you had to go thru this. It surely does stink.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am just so incredibly sorry, Bleu. Take care of yourself this weekend.

sara said...

I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry that you have to go through this. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I'm very sorry to hear it.

sandra said...

i am so sorry

Anonymous said...

so sorry, sweetie. we are all here with you.
xo

Unknown said...

I am so sorry.

Katie said...

I am so sorry.