Thursday, June 26, 2008

wow... (updated)

I am so thankful and amazed at the kindness in this IF world. Well, not really amazed, there are such fantastic women here. I now have all the meds I need for this IVF cycle. Thanks so much for all the kindness and thoughtfulness.

Thanks to Mel for helping get the word out too. It really does make such a difference. I also feel like there is such good juju with each med being filled with the love and hope of others that it will make this cycle all that much more special.

Thank you again.

Update: I just want to say that I may not have all in hand yet but have heard from enough wonderful people that all I need is either en route or soon will be.

11 om's.:

LJ said...

I am just so happy that the meds are going somewhere wonderful - IE, not my garbage.

LJ said...

Not sure if the last comment went through, cause I had an error.

But I am just so glad I could help - gives me warm fuzzies.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

LJ is like a fairy godmother with a syringe instead of a wand.

If you get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to make you a wall hanging with that image!

Cece said...

Lol - Mel kills me. All the good thoughts from all of us has GOT to give you good karma with this next cycle! Hurrah!

Kriss said...

I wish I still had my vials to send to you. I had donated them back to the IF clinic a few months back. Hoping and sending postive thoughts for a postive beta, sticky baby and easy pregnancy. -Kriss (Maverick Mama's cousin)

battynurse said...

Glad that you got what you needed. Good luck with the cycle.

jessie said...

That's so amazing!!!

JW Moxie said...

Again, I'm in awe of the IF community! I'm so glad that you were able to get everything that you needed!

Catherine said...

Wonderful, news! I am hoping all the love of our community helps you bring your BFP home!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing.

I am curious if you are still doing the "diet" that was giving you such great results?

Were you allowed to eat things such as quinoa or rykrisp?

bleu said...

The diet ended during the 2ww and I am sure I have gained all the weight back. I shall start back on it again July 1st. I can eat quinoa and rye krisps but small amounts and for my version the daily calorie count is the biggest thing.