Sunday, June 15, 2008

new day...

So my body was very obviously ready to be done with this cycle. I began bleeding last night and as it got late it got heavy. I am calling last night cd1 since I take BCP at night.

The only bad part is a very very bad headache. I took some ibuprofen because I figured I could (rebel that I am) and I am hoping it leaves as it is a doosey.

Thank you so much for all the support, it truly helps me get through the hard parts so much more buffered and taken care of.

6 om's.:

JW Moxie said...

Bleu, I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I hope the headache lets up on you soon.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I hope the headache passes soon, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hope the ibuprofen helped. So sorry that cd1 is here, but at least there is no agonizing wait. sigh. just sucks ass, honey.
xoxo

Sam said...

Bad headache-go away! It is a new start, I am glad the horrid wait is over.

Anonymous said...

New day, new dawn.

Peeveme said...

I covet *dvil and admire your rebellion. Hope it helps. Glad you get to start. I'm still waiting (cd35 and counting).