Saturday, June 28, 2008

temps...

I would really like to know why I cannot keep a stable body temp to save my life. I am only on BCP and I am so over heated one moment, like long enduring hot flashes, then I am cold and need a blanket. It is so old. It isn't really that big a deal but I felt like bitching.

I watched P.S. I Love You, the movie, last night. I had other plans (ahem) but ended up watching that instead. I adored the book. The movie was nowhere near as good as the book, but it is usually that way. I read an interview with the author Cecelia Ahern where she said she felt the movie got the spirit of the book and I think that is true. Anyhow, while watching, because I knew the book so well it was like I added in the extra emotion from the book. I cried a hard deep sobbing cry. I also had a pear cider while watching. Then after I got ready and went to bed.

Note to self, do not watch huge tear-jerker while consuming rare alcoholic beverage right before bed. I woke up with this pain in my brow that was beyond awful. I took ibuprofen (ha, take that) and laid down some more after getting Bliss breakfast but ouch ouch ouch. The entire rest of the day I just wanted to sleep.

Uterus check Monday, will write more after.

7 om's.:

Anonymous said...

I watched PS I Love you a few weeks ago & didn't dig it as much as the book either.

Watched Spiderwick Chronicles with GM this afternoon and it was pretty good. I think it would be WAY too scary for Bliss to watch with you...but it is a good magical creatures sort of film.

Hoping all goes well on Monday!!
xo

battynurse said...

Hope that headache finally went away.

K said...

I can't think of a single movie version of a book that I've liked as much as it's paper counterpart - just the limitations of the medium I guess. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

LJ said...

How funny, I have PS ILY out on netflix right now. Granted, I have already seen it, but it's good for a good cry...even if totally cliche at times.

Sam said...

I do the hot/cold thing with the fibro. It is annoying to always have to dress is layers in case I'm overheated or freezing. In southern california, duh! I'm a big wuss.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Who is this bitch who stood you up? I'll beat her silly.

bleu said...

LMFAO Lolli, I actually cackled at that one.