Monday, June 16, 2008

putting it out there...

I have spoken with my doc through a series of emails concerning the protocol to be used this next time. I have always done Lupron cycles and they have been fine but there is something about switching it up a bit that seems more hopeful.

I have 5.5 syringes of Ganirelix so after much discussion we have decided to do an Antagonist cycle next.

I am writing today to put out there the meds I am still in need of. I am hoping not to need to buy all of them since my insurance does not cover meds.

I am, as of today, in need of 3-4 syringes of Ganirelix.

I am in need of 2 900 unit vials of Follistim.

I am in need of 10,000 units of HCG or Novarel
or
500 units of Ovidrel.

Please feel free to email if you don't want to comment.

I am way past too proud to beg.

12 om's.:

nancy said...

I'm sending you one measly 600 UIs of follistim tomorrow. I wish I had more to share.

bleu said...

Thanks again Nancy I already counted that when I wrote the post, you are such a doll for that vial and it is anything but measly.

tobacco brunette said...

I'm all out, but I'm hoping that with all your readers you'll be spared a big pharm bill.
XOXOX

Cece said...

I may have some menopur too - I'll check when I get home.

Peeveme said...

Sorry, I got nothing. If I did it would be on it's way.

I'm glad you are changing protocols. I, too, will be doing my next IVF with an antagonist protocol after doing micro-dose lupron.

Sam said...

I wish I had something for you. A big ole hug? I've got a shit-ton of narcotics that I can't use but no baby-making drugs.

Solitaire said...

I have your Menopur! I will email you.

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

Lurker, de-lurking to say I have 2 vials of menopur I'd be happy to send your way. And, I have one cetrotide... is that completely different from ganirelix?

And you didn't mention progesterone, but I have progesterone in ethyl oleate and some crinone.

Let me if you'd like them.

bleu said...

Thanks Sarah. I had counted that before I listed. I appreciate it.

Cowgirl I will check on the cetrotide and would love the menopur. II do not have an email for you but you can email me through my profile.

Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I think I might have quite a bit for you. at least 2 menopur, some repronex, a few ganirelix, and maybe a follistim. I have to double check the dates though. If you email me your address, I will be happy to send them to you.
erinkday@hotmail.com

nancy said...

Someone is giving away follistim ...

http://child-bearing-hips.blogspot.com/

bleu said...

Thanks Nancy, yes she already got a hold of me.