Thursday, June 05, 2008

late night notes with my doctor...

I am in pain and anger right now but I wanted to share a few things.

I finally did my TTC data so if interested it is on the side column now.

I wrote my doc today just asking those desperate questions we all do after a bad beta.

He wrote me back at 11pm, he is like that, not sleeping until he has taken the time to comfort all his patients.

I truly love him for that.

He answered all my questions. I still have to test Friday to make sure what the 4 is doing. I will be able to go again in July. A few other things I had wondered about he answered thoroughly and eased my mind.

Lastly he was talking about how he still feels good about using my eggs.

The thing I wanted to share. The reason I am typing through streams of tears is because of how he finished his email.

His last sentence.

"We just need 1 good embryo to take hold,
one that Soul can be comfortable coming home to... "

9 om's.:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh darling. There are no words. I'm so sorry.

Jen said...

Your doctor is wonderful. Sending you hugs

Jess said...

So sorry bleu, it's just torture. Damn it! The good news is that your doctor sounds wonderful and seems as committed to you getting pregnant as you do! Hang in there and take care of yourself. Hugs sent your way.

Peeveme said...

I heart you RE.

R said...

Wow. What an awesome thing for him to say. Hugs to you!!

Sonya said...

You have a wonderful RE. I totally get what he says and I am glad you have someone like that in your life.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

What an amazing doctor. I've often felt that way when you've spoken about your clinic.

JW Moxie said...

Amber took my words. The journey is hard enough as it is, but an RE and clinic like yours surely eases one area of the process. Many hugs to you.