Sunday, July 27, 2008

9:48pm...

I want to make ceviche. No not this second, well that would be nice but I am not going to get much great white fish at this hour at the grocery store. I just have a sudden desire to have fresh ceviche.

I am not even saying I will make some tomorrow, just that I want some. Some cold yummy citrus-y goodness chilled and on a fresh made corn chip. I would even go out into my hot back yard to eat it just so I would be eating it in hot weather. Oh and a margarita with it... ok now this is getting out of control.

The night before my ER.....

Shutting off head now.

4 om's.:

Cece said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Solitaire said...

Good luck, Bleu! I will be thinking of you in the morning and sending you love and light. I hope you get a good number of eggs.

Can't help on the ceviche cravings, as I don't eat fish, but I hope if you still want some today you make yourself the yummiest citrusiest plate ever!

tobacco brunette said...

I'm thinking of you and sending much love. Hope all is going well.

XO

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending so many good thoughts for retrieval, sweetie.