Monday, July 21, 2008

new camera...

They had a great deal at Sams on a Canon A720 IS camera. I have only had a 3.2 mp camera for years. This one has 8mp. I have a LOT to learn on how to use it but it can also shoot little movies. This is not something we ever do so this is very new.

This is my Bliss singing to me and is so sweet it slays me. I hope you like it too.

16 om's.:

Briar said...

Oh. Dear. Slaying indeed.

Cajun Cutie said...

Congrats on the new camera!I also want to say that I saw your picture with Mel and you are both not only beautiful on the inside but the outside as well.

Anonymous said...

so precious....

Anonymous said...

just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..! I too have a same camera.

Anonymous said...

cute infinity!
& I found myself mesmerized by how beautiful and shiny his hair is!!

R said...

So precious!! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

awww!!

Catherine said...

That was just so darling. What a sweetheart! P.S. How do you post video's to blogger. I can't figure it out.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE this! How cute!

Morgan Owens said...

PRICELESS!

Melody said...

Sweetest boy ever.

battynurse said...

Very cute!!

JW Moxie said...

I heart Bliss. Simply adorable.

Anonymous said...

ohhh man, that is about the sweetest thing i have ever seen... what a complete LOVE your Bliss is... one lucky mama to have a baby like that to catch you...

xo,
gypsygrrl