Sunday, July 27, 2008

yum ness...


I made it, I made ceviche. I had to go get apples after all.
It is currently chilling so I have not gotten to eat it yet but I am excited.
I also got more Bryer's Peach ice cream to go with the fresh peaches I already have.

Guess which one I am going to eat first????

I can't eat after 11:30 tonight but hopefully I will be asleep before then.

HA HA HA HA HA

::1 hour later::

OK I didn't eat the ice cream first, shock of all shocks. I am currently eating the ceviche. YUM
It is perfect except it could be a little colder, but otherwise, oh my yum ness!!!!!

I shall have peaches and peach ice cream later.

6 om's.:

JW Moxie said...

Ooh. Now I have the midnight munchies. Where's that box of Krispy Kremes....?

dakota said...

Ok thinking of you and sending you good energy...

Catherine said...

Food looks great! Good luck today. Thinking of you!

tobacco brunette said...

ooooh. looks yummy.

good luck today!!! XOXOXXOXO

dakota said...

p.s ceviche looks truly yummy...peaches and icecream after ER?

Steph said...

OMG - that looks so good. I LOVE me some ceviche!

I hope all went well today at ER. Can't wait to hear how it went.