Thursday, July 17, 2008

the world according to bliss...

the place under your arm = arm pit

the place behind your knees = knee pit

the place on the other side of your elbow = elbow pit

the place under your boob = booby pit

the place behind your ear = ear pit

he calls question marks "wonders" = I love that

At the grocery store a few minutes ago he was in the cart and said he was thirsty and could we please get him some water. I got a bottle and opened it and after he drank a bunch he explained to me "it is important I have water because if I don't I will get dehydrated." This was said very seriously, he is a damn genius I tell ya.

Lastly he just laid an egg...twice. I would elaborate but I somehow do not think I need to, I will just say it was a silly putty egg, I got a picture, and his teen years will now have plenty of bribery potential.

10 om's.:

Peeveme said...

He's just too cute for words. Love it!

Sam said...

In my world, there are some odd names, too. I can't blame them on Chicken, though. You have an eyeball, right? Well there is also an earball, a kneeball, etc.

Catherine said...

HOld onto to those egg picutres. You never know when you might need them. I have videos of tantrums.

JW Moxie said...

Oh, I just love the cute kid-isms. Bliss is adorable.

battynurse said...

LOL. Yes those pictures may come in very handy some day. I like the boob pit.

Jess said...

He is so cute. And it is so cute how you adore him!

Sonya said...

That is SOOOO cute. Booby pit. I love it.

Lisa said...

Hilarious. He sounds like a gem.

Lisa said...

Hilarious. He sounds like a gem.

Anonymous said...

Booby pit *giggle* Too cute!!!