Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ivf #3 fertilization report...

I just got the call. Of the 9 eggs retrieved 8 fertilized normally!!!
The 9th one is only slow so it is still in medium to possibly catch up as well!!!!!!!!!

This is my best fertilization report ever. I had no double sperm entries!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond happy and hyperventilating as I type.

It is every one of you amazing women (and a few men) out there sending such amazing energy my way. The eggs felt it, the sperm felt it, the universe felt it and I feel it. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now I just have to get to the next hurdle and the one after that, one wonderful energy burst at a time.

I am tentatively scheduled for an ET on Thursday at 9am but will be getting a call early that morning to say if it is a go or we are going to a 5 day transfer.

Until then I will try and just remain positive and remember to breathe.

34 om's.:

Solitaire said...

Woo-hoo!!! Awesome! That's defintely the BEST news of the day.

N7 said...

omg i am hyperventilating over here for you Bleu WHAT AMAZING NEWS!!! THINGS COULD NOT LOOK BETTER FOR YOU I AM THRILLED!!! Fingers crossed that life stays in the positive lane- sending much love & hugs to you & Bliss!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! Very exciting!!!!!

Pepper said...

May the brilliant numbers continue!

Jess said...

Breathe and stay positive! This is all such wonderful news and I'm just so thrilled for you!!!

Unknown said...

Whoo-ho! Great news indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hooray to power of 9! I just know that 9 will succumb to peer pressure from the other 8.

Hooray also for all the love and support that you are rightfully getting. This portion of the blogosphere is such a great community.

annacyclopedia said...

This is the best news ever! I'm beyond thrilled for you. I think I see the moon somewhere far below me...

Patricia said...

Dang! What amazing news. Grow, little embryos, grow!!!

Cece said...

That is freaking AWESOME!

When you go in to the ET - tell them you are ready to pick up your babies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

George said...

Fantastic report! CONGRATS!!!

Steph said...

That's awesome!!! Grow embies grow!!!

LJ said...

That is a fabulous fert report!

Congrats!

Jen said...

OMG! That is a super fantastic fert report! I'm so thrilled for you!

AllthingsDeb said...

Wahhooo! Great news!

Sam said...

YAY! Fabulous news. Your eggs are rocking this time!!

Evillage said...

Yahoo! Big news!! This is fantastic, and I suspect the beginning of something very wonderful!

tobacco brunette said...

OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you, bleu. This is amazing. I'm all giddy and excited. Yay, yay, yay.

Anonymous said...

wooo hoooo!!!!
Rock star!!

wonderful news.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Bleu..
I have never responded to any of your posts before, but have been following your journey faithfully as you attempt this again...
My best wishes, fingers crossed & only positive energies....
Laura

Kriss said...

Best news I have read all day!!! Sending you postive vibes!!! -kriss

Anonymous said...

Rock on!!! Grow little embryos grow!!!

battynurse said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Catherine said...

WooHoo! I am over the moon excited for you. Waiting sorta of patiently for more updates!

dakota said...

WOOOW!
love it!

Anonymous said...

That's freaking wonderful news!!! I'm thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I'm crossing my fingers that they continue to do well and the transfer goes well.

nancy said...

Hip Hop Horray! Ho! Hey! Ho!

okay, that was dumb. But really, super excited for you!!!!

Eva said...

That's great news. I'm happy for you and I love your site.

sandra said...

Awesome!!!! Will be very much thinking of you and Bliss and the growing embies... :)

JW Moxie said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!! This is most certainly the best news that I have heard all day!

Anonymous said...

fantastic!! that's made me so teary. so happy for you!!

Jess said...

Can't wait for a transfer update!!!