Saturday, July 19, 2008

happiness...

I got to hug Mel.

I should clarify, I did NOT go to BlogHer. I went to the hotel lobby and saw Mel. I think the convention was amazing but not with a 5.5 year old in tow and I don't leave him. Seeing and hugging Mel though was more than enough for me, for a long time.

13 om's.:

N7 said...

like in real life?
:)

Sam said...

Are you serious!? How amazing!! Isn't she super tiny? Every picture I see her in she looks like a tiny little pixie.

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so happy for you and so jealous all at once!

battynurse said...

Isn't that great!

Wishing 4 One said...

Lucky lucky you bleu. Shes super duper cute and a cute short I am going to comment on her pics now. I bet Blogher was awesome!

Lizzie said...

You three look great in that photo - so exciting that you met up!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm super cute...super little...and super soft. Wait, I'm sorry, that's the guinea pig. I'm just short :-) Like a tree stump?

Lollipop Goldstein said...

And you should know how incredibly amazing it is to hug Bleu. To be enveloped in all of that positive energy.

bleu said...

She is DEFINITELY super cute and super little and super soft and super smart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pic of the three of you on her site!

Blogher looked like such fun - alas living in deep dark Africa meant I had to just check out the pictures ;)

Peeveme said...

Blue, I miss you by about an hour. I showed up during the panel. I'm so bummer I missed you and Bliss. I, too was so happy to meet the other bloggers even if is was a short intro.

LJ said...

Hugging Mel is one of the great joys in life.

Soapchick said...

So happy you got to meet and hug Mel. She was thrilled to meet you and Bliss. You looked gorgeous in the picture that she posted of you!